Saturday, January 21, 2006

Is This the Real Deal?



When living in Utah it's always a good idea to seek out some sunshine in the middle of winter. My DH and I just returned from a fabulous week in the Bahamas. We had an unforgetable time on the island of Great Exuma with our good friends. Who would have guessed that we would be there the same week that they were filming Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3? Lucky us!!! We had the chance to meet (and have our pictures taken with) Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. You can bet that our DDs were more than bummed that it was US and not THEM standing next to their heart throbs! When I emailed copies of these pictures to my sister she wasn't sure that they were the real deal. Her DH had to convince her that I hadn't photoshopped myself into the pictures. Our DDs and their friends figure that they can crop us out. HOW RUDE!

6 comments:

  1. I saw a post of yours on Bonnie's blog so had to come visit! WOW, what a great end to a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting is that!?!?! WOW! My brother and his wife lived in American Fork, they now are in AZ...but my sister and her family live in W Jordan!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you are so lucky. i fell in love with orlando bloom during the first lord of the rings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orlando Bloom AND Johnny Depp? Talk about hitting the jackpot! Just found your blog...your quilts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Stash Quilts! Looking forward to getting to know you.

    To me that is the most perfect vacation - two incredible hunks to drool over!

    ReplyDelete