Sunday, January 08, 2006

My Home in Happy Valley


Happy Valley isn't really the name of the place I call home, but for those of us who live between Utah Lake and Mount Timpanogos, the name has special meaning. This is the view of the mountains taken from the upstairs window of my home. I never tire of looking at the beautiful mountains that surround us.

I am a 43 year old mother of four. I have been married to the same great guy for almost 22 years. Wow! I can hardly believe its been that long! I love quilting and look forward (with mixed emotions) to the time when I can quilt all day without having to stop to pick up the carpool. Yah, like that's ever going to happen!!! Until then I'll just keep plugging along quilting as much as time allows.

I've got a great life!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a picture! I"ve never been or seen real mountains so your picture is wonderful! Thanks so much - Dawn - from the prairie state! FLAT.

    ReplyDelete