Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm Off To See The Wizard!

It's our spring break and we're headed to Southern California tomorrow. Our daughters have been waiting for Wicked, the musical, to make it's way West to Los Angeles, so when tickets went on sale last February we quickly snatched up enough for our family!

Of course, we'll also be stopping by to say "hello" to Mickey and Minnie while we're in the neighborhood. I mean, seriously, what would a trip to Southern California be without making a stop at the Magic Kingdom?

Lucky me! I'm flying down and will arrive a day before the rest of the family, which will give me a day to spend with my sister. I bet I'll even be able to talk her into taking me to a quilt shop or two!

I promise to take lots of pictures and give a full report when I get home next week! See ya then!

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip! Enjoy your time and thanks for reporting back!

    ReplyDelete