Tuesday, March 21, 2006

So Much to Do...So Little Time


Oh, how I wish that I had more time to read all the blogs this week. We just wrapped up our PTA fundraiser which has kept me busy during the past 10 days. Not much time to sew. No time to sew this week either. The hubby and I are packing up and going to Hawaii on Friday. It's always more work to get things ready for a sitter to come than it is to take the whole family. I'm sure you're all feeling sympathetic, huh?

Here's a little "funny" for you to enjoy..... Some of you in the quilting world may have already seen this, if not I think you'll have fun watching The Perils of Sunbonnet Sue. (Make sure you have the sound on your computer turned on.) My daughter always gets a kick out of this!

9 comments:

  1. Have fun in Hawaii! A year from June DH and I will be in Hawaii for our 25th Anniversary! WOOHOO!
    Hugs
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. a vacation without the children? sounds like worth the extra packing trouble to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karle, this was so fun!! thanks for sending the link...Hawaii, have fun!! Have LOTS of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you planning on making any Hawaiian applique while you're there, watching the waves roll in on the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard from you for a long time. Hope all is well. Did you have a good trip to Hawaii? We're missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are you doing?? We ave not hear from you a long time ! Hope everything is oké

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kairle, I'm sure that was a memorable trip to Hawaii with the handsome DH of yours. But in the real world, keep us informed with your blogging.

    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. That WAS Hawaii, right? Not the Bermuda Triangle?

    ReplyDelete