Monday, November 19, 2007

Inflicting More Pain

If you're sick and tired of listening to me go on and on about all the fun that I had last week shopping for Christmas decorations, then please skip to the bottom of this post where you will see a picture of my youngest daughter, the Ballerina, frosting a cake.


Today I made a trip to Tai Pan Trading to purchase a Christmas wall sign that I had seen there a couple of weeks ago. TPT is the home decorating mecca of Utah. The Sandy story is 100,000 square feet of decorating overload! I won't post pictures of the things I bought today because you've probably seen more than enough Christmas decorations on my blog. I will, however, post some pictures once the house is decorated. If you want to find out more about TPT then click on the link above to go to their site.


This picture was taken earlier this year. Today the parking lot was FILLED with cars belonging to hundreds of my closest friends.
Look at this pumpkin plate that they gave me for free. I must be one of their favorite customers! One thing that I'm bummed about is that I discovered a 20% off coupon AFTER I got home. It would have saved me several dollars on my sign. :-( And I know that Kim is bummed because Tai Pan Trading has the lime green Christmas ornaments that she's looking for. This is the Ballerina (and Soccer Guy's girlfriend) frosting the spice cake that she made for dessert yesterday. She's really becoming quite the good little baker! See DH in the background? He's washing the dishes like a good husband. LOL!

8 comments:

  1. I'm getting used to the pain, Kairle! More photos, please!! I have never heard of that store, so I am going off to the website after this. Thank you for sharing! Cute plate, too!
    Love the picture of your beautiful girls, and especially DH washing dishes - what a wonderful man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, How did you get them all. A little girl that likes to bake and a DH who will do the dishes while you take pictures.
    ballarina gal is a darling. Looks like she likes the icing.

    CAn't wait to see you home all decorated for Christmas. Big tree and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better fluff the pillows in the guest room! I have a feeling you'll be getting some company soon..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ballerina and soccer guys girlfriend are adorable!!! And good hubby in there doing dishes. Man I'm wishing I lived in Utah about right now. So is Kim I'm sure. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can live with the pain -- though, really -- you should at least offer to help Kim with the lime green ornaments :0). Ballerina is adorable -- and that cake looks just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your home all decked out for the holidays!

    I'm so excited that you teased Kim about the green ornaments. teehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. My SIL was just telling me about this store last weekend. I think that she was tempting me to come down for a visit. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I forgot to add, my dear hubby helps me with the dishes all of the time!!!!

    ReplyDelete