Saturday, March 10, 2007

Those Little Rascals


Well, last night was a first. I went to a country music concert, and I'm not even a country music fan. So how did I end up in the EnergySolutions Arena (formerly the Delta Center) with a bunch of people wearing cowboy boots and hats, listening to Rascal Flatts? Our family was invited by a friend of my husband who had box seats. How can you turn down an offer like that? It's been a long time since I've been to a big concert and it kind of made me feel young again. It was especially nice to be there with my kids, who kept checking to see if I was having a fun time. Of course, the kids had the time of their lives, but they're country music fans. :-)

3 comments:

  1. My boss calls this the "ulitmate chic band"...lol. His daughter, wife, and even mother loves them!

    So do I... you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Box seats at at Rascal Flatts concert? You lucky gal! I live with several country fans and they are #1 in this house right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous! We're very much Rascal fans....and to have box seats...luck you.




    but..can you still hear?

    ReplyDelete