Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ballerina!

Sunday was the Ballerina's 11th birthday! You know she's quite the baker, so she insisted on helping make her own cake...AND light the candles!!!


Ironically, when I asked the little chef what she wanted for her birthday dinner she chose chili cheese dogs. Go figure. LOL! I'll admit, though, that they were pretty darn good! :-)Look! She blew out all 11 candles with one large breath.
In our family we have a birthday party with friends every other year...and this wasn't they year! But we did invite a few of her closest friends over for some cake and ice cream. Aren't they a bunch of cuties?!

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time was had by all! Cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the ballerina. She's beautiful!!!! Today is my oldest sons birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *pirouetting around the room* Happy Birthday, Ballerina Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post put a smile on my face!!!! Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Ballerina! And, her friends, too. I have a very handsome grandson, Seth, who will be 11 on Thursday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Ballerina!!!!!! What a beautiful group of girls. I can just hear the laughter and giggles from those darling faces. I teach the 11 year olds in Primary, so that age has a soft spot in my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the crown, Happy Birthday to her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday to Ballerina! Sunday was my granddaughter Abby's 5th b'day. The cake looks wonderful & the pic of the girls is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Give ballerina a big hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw you have our blog up on your list of blogs!! Thank you so much. I'm delighted. You made my day.

    nanette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to our darling cousin! The cake looks AMAZING! Great job-the culinary talent in your family astounds me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ballerina is quite the talented, and beautiful young lady. Happy birth day to both of you (she was born -- but you gave birth!). Sorry I'm a bit late!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful young lady - love the tiara. It suits her perfectly!
    I'm late, but I wish your Ballerina a very happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That cake looks absolutely scrumptious! mmmm.. Happy Birthday Ballerina Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have an awesome blog. Your quilts are wonderful and your daughter is adorable! Looks like she had a great birthday. Happy quilting! :o)

    ReplyDelete