Thursday, February 14, 2008

I <3 U! *

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my blog friends!

This picture is brought to you by the Ballerina (soon to be renamed 'the Chef'). Last night I made the ooey gooey cherry chocolate chip cupcakes and she put on the frosting swirls and sprinkles. We took these to her 5th grade class party this morning. Nothing like a sugar rush before lunch! lol!

I saw these made yesterday on a local TV show. They looked so yummy that I decided to give them a try. If you'd like the super easy recipe, click HERE. (Call me lazy, but I didn't make the roses made from Fruit by the Foot to top our cupcakes...lol!)

My husband and I decided that we'd stay home tonight and avoid the crowded restaurants. I think we'll grab a couple of Philly steak sandwhiches from the shop down the hill. I bought some stuff to make fondue to share with the girls. Nothing says "I Love You" like chocolate fondue!

I hope that you day is filled with lots of love! Hugs to you all!!!

* For those of you who aren't texting savvy, my title says, "I HEART YOU!" One of those important things that you learn from a 14 year old! LOL!

12 comments:

  1. Yummy Yummy Yummy! I'm sure your frosting is much better than those fruit by the foot roses, I went to the link, they look a little much! Chef did a great job on the tops there!
    ~D Spack~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 U, depending on the font you use, looks like someone wearing a dunce cap letting the moon shine. The cupcakes do look super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse my brother! Is there some way that I can block his comments from my blog? ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm - they look yummy and far more inviting than the Fruit by the Foot version * I<3U 2*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines Day!! Thank you for sharing the yummy recipe!! Yours really look more appetizing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took me a minute, but I got it! I am so not into texting! Yummy cupcakes! Talent like that will take her far in this life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cupcakes look SO yummy!
    I can't imagine why you didn't want to spend the time to make the roses LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy recipe! Just up my alley with the cake mix and pie filling.

    I'll let you know how it tastes WITH the fancy roses...(sibling rivalry?

    JK...you know me better than that!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess we are lazy, too. We ordered chinese and I appliqued while he napped on the couch. After the wild day the previous day I was not up for a night on the town. Besides the kids seemed to come home and we had enough food for everyone that way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Must not lick my monitor. Must not lick my monitor. Must not lick my monitor! Chef Ballerina... Cheferina.

    Happy belated Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look really yummy. I just might have to make some. Now if only the Ballerina would come and do the frosting for me. She is getting pretty good! I<3U2!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy cupcakes! It sounds like you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete