Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Cabana Boy

This is Cabana Boy. He works from home on Friday's. Most of the time I really like that, especially when he buys me lunch. :-)

Yesterday Cabana Boy was going out to run a couple of errands and to make a stop at the post office. On his way out, Cabana Boy asked me if there was anything that I needed him to pick up. Isn't he a good Cabana Boy? Concerned about my every need.

"Why, of course there's something you could pick up. We have no chocolate in this house!"
Oh, my! Look what Cabana Boy brought home!!! Cadbury Mini Eggs! I love Cadbury Mini Eggs!!! I love this time of year...I love Cadbury Mini Eggs! Wait, did I already say that? Well, I do! I love them! I love their crunchy, chocolately goodness! I love Cabana Boy, too! And look...Cabana Boy keeps my mini fridge stocked with good love. Okay, that may not look "stocked", but you should see the six 12 packs of diet Coke in the walk in fridge (a.k.a. the garage). Maybe I need to tell Cabana Boy that it's time to restock. Heaven forbid that I should have to walk out to the garage to get my own diet Coke! LOL!

Chocolate, diet Coke, and Cabana Boy! Oh, my life is good!!!
Note: I came home from doing some shopping today and guess what? My mini fridge was completely stocked with diet Coke! I think I'm gonna keep that Cabana Boy!!!

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those Cadbury Mini Eggs too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In fact, I think that there are a few left in my hiding place. hehe
    Your life if so complete! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I KNOW we are twins separated at birth! When we moved into this house, there were two "snacks" that I always bought on my Wal-mart runs for building, painting, etc. supplies...Cadbury Mini Eggs (it was THAT time of year) and Wheat Thins. I hadn't had those eggs before...I LOVE them! I bought 2 bags yesterday. A man who was restocking something left his shopping cart in front of the display. He apologetically asked, "Is this in your way?" I answered that nothing got between me and those eggs.

    Always wash down the eggs with Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper naturally. LOL! What a good hubby you have.

    ~Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinkin' it doesn't get any better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When a man brings you chocolate AND makes sure you have diet coke on hand...wellllll he's a keeper in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a cutie-pa-tootie also!!
    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, Kairle, I thought these were quilting blogs. Yours the last few days seems to be all about eating.

    Now is Canbana Boy your hubby or your son? I thought your son at first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm - I like the looks of diet Dr. Pepper just below *s*

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUMMY post - Cadbury Mini Eggs and Diet Coke. At my house it would have to be Caffeine Free Diet Coke and I do have my own Cute Cabana Boy. LOL

    Love the quilt underneather your mini eggs - very sweet, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Squealing with delight... it's Cadbury Mini Eggs time of year! I love them so, and seeing yours makes me want to run out to the store.

    Ditto Darlene... I love the quilt under your CMEs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cabana Boy is just butterin' up the boss. He'll love that "SON" comment! I must be my sister's brother, because I loooooove the DC and Cadbury Mini Eggs! It must be a genetic thing. We also love Peeps and powdered malt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As the little sister, I have to comment that Big Sister's immature tastebuds were fond of those "Circus Peanuts"...you know the ones; they are marshmallow-y and bright orange? Her tastes have definitely improved!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I <3 them 2! See, you are teaching me the lingo! I have to say that chocolate and diet coke have made me what I am today. For better or for worse. Did you know my kitchen is on the 3rd floor? Now I am getting my exercise when I go for a DC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think maybe Cabana Boy's reading your blog! ROFLOL! I say write about whatever you want and ignore Eileen--I do all the time! ROFLOL! Very cute quilt though! And look how early you got it done for NEXT Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every girl should have her own Cabana Boy, don't you think? Sounds like yours is definitely a keeper! I love the quilt beneath the Cadbury Minis, by the by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kairle - Hi! I stumbled upon your blog - and have been here visiting for at least 15 minutes reading every word, indulging in every picture. What a wonderful documentary you have created of your lovely family and life. I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting - I've copied the Mud Puddles Recipe, took a picture of your wonderful etched pyrex gift (what a fab idea) and just had the best time! Thanks for the adventure. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete