Friday, February 29, 2008

More Fun in the Snow

Today was a great day. The weather is finally starting to shape up, but of course, this is just "the warm before the storm."

Last night my husband and I attended a work related retreat at a nearby resort, Daniels Summit Lodge. I always enjoy these types of events because we really like the people with whom he works. This morning we all got up, ate breakfast and headed for the hills on snowmobiles. Here we are taking a break at the top of the mountain.

Stay tuned tomorrow for more of my "food blog." College Girl is home for the weekend and I have all of the ingredients for the special cookie that she requested! :-)

3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful photo. We used to snowmobile all of time when I was a teenager. I miss it, it was always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in the snow with your family.. Looks like fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo of you snow bunnies! Sunshine and snow is such a wonderful combination, and you seem to have an abundance of both where you live, you lucky girl!
    I'm waiting for the cookie recipe.....yummy!

    ReplyDelete